>From George's comments on
>http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2014/07/15275.php:

"Ralph and Jeff (I think you added the seq interface to TCP), please take a
look at the following:
- the implementation of the TCP seq interface seems to be wrong: it used the
my_node_rank to compute the sequence number instead of the my_local_rank (I
changed this to my_local_rank)"

1. I'd be in favor of just deleting the seq implementation (is anyone actually
using it?).

2. If we keep it, I don't remember offhand what the difference is between
node_rank and local_rank.  The one we want is the 0-based index rank of this
process *on this server*.  E.g., on a 2-server job, each with 16 slots, the
first process on each server will be <foo>_rank 0, the second process on each
server will be <foo>_rank 1, etc.  That's the one we want.  If it's node_rank
and not local_rank, ok.

For corporate legal information go to: