Hi Jeff,

When's the latest today that we can do checkins without causing problems?

Howard

-----Original Message-----
From: devel [mailto:devel-boun...@open-mpi.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Squyres
(jsquyres)
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:57 AM
To: Open MPI Developers List
Subject: [OMPI devel] Github migration: tomorrow

It's happening tomorrow, October 1, 2014, starting at 8am US Eastern time.

There was discussion about Bitbucket vs. Github, and all things being equal
(except the cost!), we're going with the original plan of the main OMPI repo at
Github.

The plan tomorrow is the same as it was last week:

- SVN and Trac get frozen at 8am US Eastern time.
- The migration is likely to take all day.
- I'll be moving all open, non-CMR tickets from Trac to Github.
- The Trac wiki has already been moved.

I'll send an "all clear" email when it is safe to start using the main Github
OMPI repo (tickets and git) tomorrow.

For corporate legal information go to: