Josh,

I had a look at the code (e.g., opal/mca/btl/sm/btl_sm.c) and there are
two uses of orte code:

if (orte_cr_continue_like_restart)

and

 /* On restart we need the old file names to exist (not necessarily
  * contain content) so the CRS component does not fail when  searching
  * for these old file handles. The restart procedure will make sure
  * these files get cleaned up appropriately.
  */
 orte_sstore.set_attr(orte_sstore_handle_current,
                      SSTORE_METADATA_LOCAL_TOUCH,
                      mca_btl_sm_component.sm_seg->shmem_ds.seg_name);

Do you have an idea how to fix those two? The first variable
orte_cr_continue_like_restart could probably be moved but I am not sure
how to handle the sstore call.

                Adrian

                Adrian

--