Ralph,

On 2014/11/04 1:54, Ralph Castain wrote:
> Hi folks
>
> Looking at the over-the-weekend MTT reports plus at least one comment on the
> list, we have the following issues to address:
>
> * many-to-one continues to fail. Shall I just assume this is an unfixable
> problem or a bad test and ignore it?
my understanding is all the tasks send messages to task 0, task 0 cannot
process all of them in real time, store them and keep allocating memory
until an out of memory occurs.
this could be fixed with some kind of flow control but i cannot tell
this is an issue we want to get fixed.
/* this test is pretty extreme and unlikely to occur in the real world,
so solving it might require a lot of work for little value */
> * neighbor_allgather_self segfaults in ompi_request_null or
> coll_base_comm_unselect or comm_activate or..., take your pick
i made PR #73 https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi-release/pull/73 to fix this.

Cheers,

Gilles