Ralph,

Unfortunately, for competitive reasons, we are unable, at this time, to
push our regression testing results to the public database. We are
investigating ways to sanitize this data to the satisfaction of our legal
department, however, we don't anticipate being able to share this data
anytime soon. In the meantime, Alina will continue to diligently monitor
MTT and report issues along with offending commits.

Best,

Josh