On 11/25/2014 10:18 AM, Ralph Castain wrote:
Hmmm…no, nothing has changed with regard to declspec that I know
about. I’ll ask the obvious things to check:

* does that component have the proper include to find this function?
Could be that it used to be found thru some chain, but the chain is
now broken and it needs to be directly included

header is included, I double checked.

* is that function in the base code, or down in a component? If the
latter, then that’s a problem, but I’m assuming you didn’t make that
mistake.

I am not sure what you mean. The function is in a component, but I am not aware that it is illegal to call a function of a component from another component.

Thanks
Edgar

On Nov 25, 2014, at 8:07 AM, Edgar Gabriel <gabr...@cs.uh.edu>