looking at the old code, I understand what you tried to fix, I'll commit a proper version in a couple of min.

Thanks
Edgar

On 5/28/2015 8:44 AM, Edgar Gabriel wrote:
ok, I see you moved the malloc up, the malloc was originally just for
the receiving side of the communication, you moved it up to cover both.
That is however unfortunately not correct.

I will fix it in a couple of mins.
Thanks
Edgar