Errors like that (Win::Get_attr: Got wrong value for disp unit) are from
my ppc64 machine: https://mtt.open-mpi.org/index.php?do_redir=2295

The MTT setup is checking out the tests from github directly:

[Test get: ibm]
module = SCM
scm_module = Git
scm_url = https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi-tests.git
scm_subdir = ibm

Not sure Ralph meant those errors. But they only happen on ppc64 and not
on x86_64 with a very similar mtt configuration file.

                Adrian