From: "Justin McCormick (GitHub Staff)"
<supp...@github.com<mailto:supp...@github.com>>
Subject: Re: Organization pricing for "open-mpi"
Date: May 11, 2016 at 2:50:22 PM EDT
To: Jeff Squyres <jsquy...@cisco.com<mailto:jsquy...@cisco.com>>

Hi there Jeff,

There's no immediate requirement to switch to per-user pricing. We know there
are organizations such as yours that specifically chose GitHub because you
found per-repository pricing to be far more beneficial to you.

If we ever do require the open-mmpi organization to switch plans, we'll be sure
to let you know at least a year ahead of time. Until then, you can continue to
use GitHub just as you always have been.

Best,
Justin

jsquy...@cisco.com<mailto:jsquy...@cisco.com>
For corporate legal information go to: