Gilles,

As I said there is no urgency.
If the respective RMs are OK w/o the MPICH/ROMIO folks feedback then it
would be great to get this fixed in the 1.10.3 and 2.0.0 releases.
However, it they think it is best to wait, that is fine too.

I just wanted to be sure it wasn't a case of this fix getting lost in the
noise.
Even I don't actually *use* Open MPI on Open BSD (which still has
openmpi-1.4.1 in their package repo).

-Paul