Overnight my (relatively) slow ARM and MIPS testers completed.
Most of those have been moved to real hardware (vs QEMU) and I've been able
to increase coverage as a result.

I will note that I was not able to test IA64 (yet?) because that system is
down.
I've emailed the owners of that system and am hopeful that I can test it in
the next few days.

The only clear Open MPI issues I encountered are the ROMIO-on-OpenBSD and
libtool recognition of Solaris Studio 12.5 beta.
Each was reported already on this list, and I believe Gilles is now
handling both issues.

I did encounter one issue that still needs more investigating before I can
attribute it to Solaris or to Open MPI:
Since I last built Open MPI there x86-64/Solaris systems were updated from
Solaris 11.2 to 11.3.
I can build this release tarball using "gmake" fine, but "gmake -j4" is
failing.
It appears to be libtool failing to create a ".libs" directory.
My current guess is some issue between the updated Solaris and the NFS
server for the filesystem where I am building.

-Paul

--
Paul H. Hargrove                          phhargr...@lbl.gov
Computer Languages & Systems Software (CLaSS) Group