Thank you for the response.

Nathan,
Sure, we will try out your branch and let you know.  Any idea when it is
likely to be pulled into master ?
I presume that our changes, if any, will need to be on top of these changes.

Jeff,

A few clarifications please:

> a) run MTT regularly and submit the results to the community database

Is MTT required along with initial proposed branch ?   Also, what
regularity of MTT is required after submission ?

I apologize if these questions sound basic.  We are just getting started,
hence asking.

Thanks!
- Sreenidhi.

On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquy...@cisco.com