Let's go regular for a period and then adapt.

For everybody interested in the performance discussion, I setup a doodle
for next week. The dates themselves are not important, we need a regular
timeslot. Please answer with the idea that we do 4 weeks in a row and then
assess the situation and dece if we need to continue, decrease the
frequency or declare the problem solved. Here is the participation link:
http://doodle.com/poll/w4fkb9gr3h2q5p6v

  George.