Hi,

you might want to rebuild Open MPI with the previous configure command
line, and append
--disable-dlopen CFLAGS='-g -O0'

by default, components are built into their own lib (for example
mca_btl_tcp.so) which is dlopen'ed and dlclose'd at runtime, and that might
not be supported by post mortem tools

Cheers,

Gilles