Oh crud, I totally forgot that IU was running running OpenGrok.

I migrated Trac from IU to our AWS instance over the weekend, and updated the
DNS name svn.open-mpi.org accordingly.  Hence, it's now pointing at AWS instead
of IU, and we don't have OpenGrok running on the AWS instance.

We *can* run OpenGrok on our AWS instance, but it's one more thing that we as a
community have to maintain.

What kinds of things do you use OpenGrok for?  Can you use the search bar at
Github, instead?  (the github search bar can find types and functions in the
code base, etc.)

> On Oct 19, 2016, at 7:30 AM, Gilles Gouaillardet
> <gilles.gouaillar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Folks,
>
> OpenGrok (https;//svn.open-mpi.org/source) is no more accessible.
> Is it an intermittent issue ? or did we simply forget to migrate it from UI ?
>
> Config was not really up-to-date (master, v1.8 and obsolete versions
> iirc) but i found it extremely useful (at least to search info on
> master) and uses it quite a lot, both from my workstation and tablet
>
> requirements can be found at http://opengrok.github.io/OpenGrok/ (and
> there are some...), so if
> migration is feasible, let me know if i can help
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gilles

For corporate legal information go to: