Hello all

Some of you may have noticed that we have been receiving pull requests on
Github from contributors who have not signed a formal Contributor’s Agreement.
This has raised some discussion in the community about how we accept such
contributions without conflicting with our bylaws.

Accordingly, the Open MPI community has revised its bylaws - you can find the
full revised text here:

https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/wiki/Admistrative-rules
<https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/wiki/Admistrative-rules>

In brief, Contributor Agreements are no longer required to contribute to OMPI.
Instead, we have adopted the approach taken by the Linux community and are
asking that _all_ contributions be signed-off by the contributor with a line:

signed-off by: <name> <email>

You may substitute your Github id for the email, if you prefer, as the Github
account is directly tied to your email.

It is our hope that this will make contributing to Open MPI easier for many of
you.
Ralph