I updated orte-clean in master, and for v3.0, so it cleans up all both current
and legacy session directory files as well as any pmix artifacts. I don’t see
any files named OMPI_*.sm, though that might be something from v2.x? I don’t
recall us ever making files of that name before - anything we make should be
under the session directory, not directly in /tmp.