That's a good point.

Hmmm.  How would it recognize a revert commit?

Sidenote... I think we'll likely have more details soon (in an email? wiki?
something...), but we had a great discussion about adding some more bots to our
GitHub usage.

We found this:

    https://github.com/probot
    (e.g., https://github.com/probot/probot)

Which might be a great platform on which to base our bots (vs. the existing
signed-off-by-checker and email checker that are custom written by me).

Something to look into...