Hi All,
I am Silpakala and using OpenMPI 1.2.8 for my project. We are using orterun and
orted binaries to invoke the program exectable from multiple hosts and was
working successfully. There was one patch applied in Suse Linux, after that the
program is not working.
We have multiple hosts are configured in NFS. The LD_LIBRARY_PATH and
environment variables are configured in application configuration file and it
is getting invoked from  .bashrc.
After the patch installation in Suse Linux, we are getting the error as "error
while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared libraries: no such file or
directory"  when the executable try to invoke from remote hosts.
Can you please let us know any solution for the same. Much appreciated for your
resonse.
Thanks, Silpa