Hi all,
I need one help..
I am using openmpi library for my project,  which is very old version and uses
the commands like orterun and orted..
I written one script and passing the input in the text file, which has 22lakhs
lines..  The script has to read one by one and generate output and write it
into the file.. The process is taking quite a long time.
If I tired to add multiple hosts for distribution to execute this program then
each input line read by all the hosts and generate the same output from all the
hosts..  I am getting duplicate output and it is expected to take additional
time..  I don't want like that...  Can you please let us know is there anyway
we can split the work between the hosts..
Thanks for your help.
Best regards,  Silpa