If you do that it may run out of resources and deadlock or crash. I recommend
either 1) adding a barrier every 100 iterations, 2) using allreduce, or 3)
enable coll/sync (which essentially does 1). Honestly, 2 is probably the
easiest option and depending on how large you run may not be any slower than 1
or 3.

-Nathan