From: devel <devel-boun...@lists.open-mpi.org> on behalf of Ralph Castain via
devel <devel@lists.open-mpi.org>
Date: Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 12:41 PM
To: George Bosilca <bosi...@icl.utk.edu>
Cc: Ralph Castain <r...@open-mpi.org>, OpenMPI Devel <devel@lists.open-mpi.org>
Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Reachable framework integration

Hmmm...pretty complex code in there. Looks like it has to be "replicated" for
reuse as functions are passing in btl_tcp specific structs. Is it worth
developing an abstracted version of such functions as
mca_btl_tcp_proc_create_interface_graph and
mca_btl_tcp_proc_store_matched_interfaces?

On Jan 2, 2020, at 9:35 AM, George Bosilca