Hello all,

I have created a —with-slurm option when running (See updated README). In order
to set new defaults for collective algorithms, we will need data from those who
wish to provide it. We have created the following package that allows for
collecting data: https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi-collectives-tuning

Please run the package as soon as possible. Details on how to run are in the
README.md<http://README.md>. If data collection fails, the output of the
analyze script (either analyze.sh.o* for SGE or the ouput of ./run_and_analyze
if using slurm) will report "Error parsing <filename>. Data format doesn't
match. Exiting..”. Please make sure data collection succeeds and a decision
file is written entirely.

Please provide me with either the output directory or if it’s inconvenient to
share this data, provide me a list of optimal switchover points at different
message sizes for each algorithm (This can be in the form of the
output/decision.file which only contains switchover points and no specific
performance numbers)

Thanks,
William Zhang