I’ve created a doodle here: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/axGpPgre

Please add yourself, and select times you’re available.  We’ll decide at Noon
Eastern time on Thursday and reply to this email with final (I think we can
also update the doodle at that time to reflect the best time, so can check back
there as well.

Discuss performance results of various platforms for HAN and Adapt collective
components, with the aim of deciding if we can make them default on and at what
priority.

Required Reading:
- Discussion of Making coll HAN and Adapt Default for v5.0.0: Issue #10347
- Improvements for coll HAN: Issue #10438
- older large message perf numbers: Issue #9062
- Discussed in Weekly Telcon last month, see OMPI Wiki for
WeeklyTelcon_20220614 and WeeklyTelcon_2022062

--
Geoff Paulsen
IBM Spectrum MPI Engineer