Open MPI developers,

I’ve got some bad news from a OMPI v5.0.0 release timeframe.  IBM has asked
Austen and I (and our team) to focus 100% on another project for the next two
full weeks.

  Open MPI v5.0.x still has a few remaining blocking items including
documentation, PRRTE 3.0 release, some collective performance
data/marketing/messaging, along with a few platform specific bugs (see:
https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi/projects/3)

  Due to these reasons (along with Super Computing and the holidays) the Open
MPI v5.0 RMs feel that a January of 2023 is a more realistic timeframe for
release.

    Thank you for your understanding.

    The Open MPI v5.0.x Release Managers:
       - Tomislav Janjusic, nVidia