Hello everyone,

During the weekly meeting today, I proposed that we stop labeling bugs as
blockers for the 5.0.0 release which was seconded with the exception of data
corruption bugs. In the interest of having 5.0.0 released, we must put a hard
stop on diagnosing and ingesting bug fixes. We can have these be brought in
during later bugfix releases. Due to the low attendance during the meeting
today and lack of Jeff, Brian, 5.0.x release managers, I wanted to re-iterate
on this through e-mail to get wider buy-in. Please levy any objections to this
here.

Thanks,
William