From: devel <devel-boun...@lists.open-mpi.org> on behalf of Diao, Xiaoxu via
devel <devel@lists.open-mpi.org>
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2023 11:44 AM
To: devel@lists.open-mpi.org <devel@lists.open-mpi.org>
Cc: Diao, Xiaoxu <diao...@osu.edu>
Subject: [OMPI devel] Asking for a letter of support

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Xiaoxu Diao. I am a research associate at The Ohio State University.
We are in the process of developing a proposal for an SBIR/STTR program. We are
planning to use your library (Open MPI) in our application. Please let us know
whom we should contact to obtain a formal letter of support indicating support
for the use of your library during the Phase I development of our application.
We would appreciate it if we could receive your response before 10/7/2023.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Xiaoxu Diao