Here's the schedule for our next few weekly Webex meetings:

  *   December 26, 2023: canceled (happy holidays!)
  *   January 2, 2024: canceled (happy holidays!)
  *   January 9, 2024: first meeting of 2024

There is a new Webex link for the 2024 meetings; it has been published the
developer Slack channel (we don't publish the meeting link publicly because
we've had problems with spammers in the past).  Email me directly if you wish
to attend and are not in the Slack channel to see the new 2024 meeting link.

Tommy and Wenduo have a proposal for moving to an agenda-driven weekly meeting,
similar to how OFI (and possibly UCX?) conducts their meetings.  They'll
present details of how this will work in January.  If everyone agrees, we can
move to that model (potentially in February?).