2009/9/10 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bog...@voice-system.ro>:
>> I agree. The proxy should not discard anything. From UAC2's
>> perspective the call is there, it only misses an ACK. It will keep
>> retransmitting the 200 OK, until it decides to give up, unless is an
>> UAC that was configured to ignore the missing ACK in which case it
>> will consider that it has the call anyway and will act accordingly.
>>

>>> At a moment I had in mind the option for the dialog module to ACK and
>>> BYE all the sequential 200 OK replies without sending anything to UAC
>>>

>> Is this easier to do than to simply forward and make clones of the
>> dialog?

At this point, I would really like to know a *real* case of usage in
which the UAC receives two (or more) 200 OK and it's useful for it.
This is:

a) When the second 200 arrives to the proxy, the proxy sends ACK and BYE.
b) The proxy relays the second 200 to UAC.

I would like to know why b) could be useful for a UAC.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<i...@aliax.net>