Hi,

My idea was to parse the SDP and determine if transcoding is needed on the
invite and/or on the responses. Then given what is read, if transcoding is
required:
        Alice --- media-proxy --- transcoding card --- media-proxy --- Bob
if no transcoding is required:
        Alice --- media-proxy --- Bob

It's the simplest way I found to be able to decide to use transcoding or not on
the fly. What do you think of this approach ? I agree it's complicated but
re-INVITEs come with their own issues in heterogeneous environments.

Best regards,
Dominique