Hi Razvan!

I test '-o arg1=val1 -o arg2=val2' construction at trunk-7304 and it
works fine!

Thank you very much!

On 15.10.2010 18:00, SourceForge.net wrote:
Feature Requests item #3002567, was opened at 2010-05-17 10:05
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by razvancrainea
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1086413&aid=3002567&group_id=232389

 Please note that this message will contain a full copy of the
comment thread, including the initial issue submission, for this
request, not just the latest update. Category: core Group: None
to: Razvan Crainea (razvancrainea) Summary: access to environment and
command line arguments from script

Initial Comment: For example all OPENSIPS_*  environmet variables may
be accessible as $env[]. All arguments passed as, for example, -o
"arg1=var1 arg2=val2" ay be accessible as $argv[arg1] and
$argv[arg2]

It may be useful for example to pass IP-address of upstream provider
to set $du or at other situations without using M4.

Comment By: Razvan Crainea (razvancrainea)
Date: 2010-10-15 17:00

Message: Hello Victor,

I have just added two more pseudo-variables that provide the
functionalities you requested: You can now specify arguments in
command line (e.g. -o arg1=val1 -o arg2=val2 ), and read values in
the script using 'argv' core pseudo-variable ( $argv(arg1) ). You can
find documentation at:
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/DocsCoreVar#toc13 Environment
variables are also available from the script using 'env'
pseudo-variable from cfgutils module.

Regards, Razvan

--
CU,