Hello,

I try to develop a stereo back to back "user" agent conference server where
simultaneously not only mono but also stereo clients can connect. B2BUA to
be as much standard conform as possible (it's just an idea). Stereo clients
means that the client sends mono to the server but gets a stereo signal back
(upmixed by some tricks; see HRTF).

As I already tried to develop this idea at freeswitch which seems not be be
possible, I want to know from some opensips expters if this is possible with
the effort of a Bachelor Thesis (I want to program my own, of course).

Thansk a lot
MatzeMuc86