@razvancrainea I see what you mean and that's fine (I was under the impression
that AOR events are actually CONTACT events, hence the confusion).
We should add also a new event: E_UL_CONTACT_BINDING_UPDATE - that will be
triggered when the binding is refreshed from a different IP.  With this event I
want to detect registrations that are made from a client behind a router that
is is capable of handling multiple internet connections and a connection
failover occurred.
In this case, the Cseq will be increased, the Callid will be the same but the
binding address will be different.

---
https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/issues/250#issuecomment-50896035