If an endpoint supporting TCP connection reuse registers to OpenSIPS, we
now create TCP connections aliases for all IP/ports announced by the UA.

>From my point of view, it is more a fix than a new feature.

Without this patch, OpenSIPS will only reuse connections targetted at the IP /
ports in the Via, which correspond to the actual currently active connection.
But most of the time, the proxy will not use those IP/ports when communicating
with the UA. It will instead use the registered IP/ports. We should
automatically reuse the active connection for all communications with those
IP/ports instead of creating new connections, especially in 1.8 where it is a
blocking operation.

If the connection can not be reused, then OpenSIPS will create a new one.
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/446

-- Commit Summary --

  * Registrar: Add contact-based aliasing when the remote UA supports it.

-- File Changes --

    M modules/registrar/save.c (13)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/pull/446.patch