Hi, John!

Did you try to run 'opensipsctl trap' while stuck?

Best regards,
Răzvan

On 01/13/2016 06:00 PM, John Mathew wrote:
Razvan,

We are faving an issue in 1.11.5, that is, intermittently once or twice a week opensips stops responding to sip messages. All active sessions are dropped. Thread is still running, network ports are still showing in LISTEN state, and no cli access.

As this is happening in production server, we are not able to enable debug to have back trace and unable to find scenario to reproduce it.