Hi, Saul!

The first issue you pointed out, might indeed cause an "invalid" use of
unallocated memory. However, since that's only pkg memory, nobody can come and
use that buffer, so that can't cause any crash. Nevertheless, thanks for
pointing it out, I will shortly fix that.

Regarding the `release_tcpconn` issue, I couldn't find any possible path where
the function would get called twice. Even though `tcp_read_req` explicitly
releases the connection, it only does it on successful cases.

Thanks for pointing these out, but I don't see a bug in the code. Perhaps the
core dump might give us more information. Can you point out the line that
crashed?

Thanks,
Răzvan

---