Hi, Everyone!

According to our releases timeline[1], at the end of this week, on Friday, 26th of October 2018, we will end support for OpenSIPS 2.3. This means that after this date, we will no longer maintain this branch, so we will no longer try to resolve bug reports, we will no longer push fixes, etc. Therefore we strongly suggest you to consider upgrading your setup to the LTS version, 2.4, maintained until 24th of May 2021. You can find a migration tutorial here[2].

Prior to deprecating the 2.3 branch, we will make a last release, 2.3.6, which will consist of the latest bug fixes done for the 2.3 version. This will happen on Friday, 26th of October 2018. So if you have any issues with this version, please report them ASAP, so we can sort them out until the Friday's release.

[1] http://www.opensips.org/About/AvailableVersions
[2] http://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Migration-2-3-0-to-2-4-0

Best regards,
--