Hi,
this is just to inform you that a new version of bfq, v3r2, is available for
the kernels reported in the subject (Arianna has prepared a lot of full and
incremental patches again). As of now, v3r2 is the only version of bfq
available for 3.2. These are the changes with respect to v3r1:
. Latency improvement: low-bw async queues are now better identified.
. Bugfix: added a forgotten condition that prevents weights of low-bw async
queues from being raised when low_latency is off.

For kernels version lower than 3.2, our tests confirmed a further latency
reduction with respect to v3r1. We have been told about a timeout problem
during login to
Gnome 3.2. We have not yet investigated this problem (but are going to).
As usual, both full patchsets and incremental patches are available.

Paolo