Thank you for the explaination, I asked because I had some users with
AMD hybrid graphics having issues with that, so I wanted to know if
whether bumblebee could work with radeon open source drivers or was tied
to Nvidia + Intel.
I hope the situation with AMD hybrid to improve in the future, thanks to
this project.

--
Lorenzo Cogotti