Hey Fabio,

Tried adding the new torrents with the new ones still running but it wasn't adding the new tracker, so I just removed the old torrents and added the new ones. I see that there are leechers, but no one is pulling anything from me after about 40 minutes. I've tried downloading it from a different system, but it isn't downloading anything.

Just giving this as a heads up. It is in my seedbox and seeding, so if you want to test anything, you have a seeder to test pulling from.

Have a good one.

Daniel