On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Wolfden <wolf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I realize that, impossible to get anything.  You can not get logs, otherwise
> I would of posted em.

This is a bold claim, the system boots. You can interactively boot as
well (press "I" when OpenRC says so), you can start in debug mode,
etc.
I booted almost every daily ISO image in VirtualBox (and on a bunch of
real systems) and I haven't gotten any problem: this is a statement of
the same quality of yours, no detail on what I actually booted, no
version information, nothing.
I am not really sure of what I am supposed to do, just saying "it does
not boot" doesn't help me and doesn't help you.

> I looked at the forum post, seems he got it to work
> on one machine, but not another.  I've tried it on two machines at work and
> it won't boot.  I know the one machine is pretty much all intel stuff, not
> sure what the other machine is, I assume intel.  The guy on the forum, his
> is also intel.  He is using KDE, I tried MATE x86 and Forensics x86_64 isos,
> so it seems it's all the isos.  Forum link has screenshots of it, about as
> much info one is gonna get.

As long as everybody keeps "assuming" things somebody else is writing,
we're going nowhere.

--
Fabio Erculiani