Hi list.

I grabbed the Pi image from a mirror, put it on a SD and here are my
findings.

Once I got the network going (using ifconfig..) I ran equo update and
decided to install networkmanager. While installing on each package I get

!!! Found 2 make.conf files, using both '/etc/make.conf' and
'/etc/portage/make.conf'

-----------------

I noticed there was a dead screen session left behind, just a minor issue
ofcourse.

localhost ~ # screen -ls
There is a screen on:
        25362.pts-7.armbuild    (Dead ???)

When working on the Pi directly using my USB keyboard, the key stroke
registration seems a bit messy. Sometimes I lack some chars, sometimes some
keystroke seems to hang and spits a zillion chars on my shell. Not sure why
that happens yet. (Running a "reset" command didn't cure it either)

Overall not bad for an initial release, well done Fabio!