Greetings,

I am still noticing a delay on the KDE iso from when it boots to loading
KDE. It finishes up the boot sequence and give
​me a black screen for a solid 1-2 mins then kde loads up. I am testing
these ISO's on KVM at the moment. I have add an additional cpu to verify
that is was not the issue. Current specs are 1028mb and 2 cores. Host
machine is a 16 core AMD Bulldozer with 32G of ram so its no slouch.

 It also is pegging the cpu as soon at anaconda launch's.

Anyone else seeing these issues? Other then that it seems fine other then
the points that mudler pointed out.
LVM and LUKS worked great this time around!!!

If additional information is needed let me know I am more then happy to
provide it.

Thanks,
Andrew

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 2:38 PM, Ettore Di Giacinto <mud...@sabayonlinux.org