I've been discussing an issue with Joost. Something has changed to cause
Anaconda to not want to recognize HDDs/SSDs. I'm assuming the following is
related?

/usr/lib64/python2.7/blivet/util.py:14: PyGiWarning: BlockDev was imported
without specifying a version first. Use gi.require_version('BlockDev',
'0.1') before import to ensure that the right version gets loaded from
gi.repository import BlockDev as blockdev

The system itself sees the block devices just fine, and fdisk finds disks
just fine. This is occurring on the latest daily ISO.