"We are still using grub2.02-beta3. Can we please upgrade to the stable
2.02?"
No, without any motivaton why, we are not going to replace something that
isn't broken.

"Once 4.14 is the status quo release, how do we feel about dropping 4.11.
4.12 and 4.13 kernels from the repository?"

Again, why should we? I only drop kernels that are EOL.

I did propose to only ship LTS kernels on our iso images. But that is a
different discussion.