*Officially supported ISOs in testing:*

   - Server - LGTM, Calamares doesn't like old LVM installs.
   - XFCE - LGTM, Only Cosmetic Issue
   - MATE - LGTM
   - GNOME - LGTM
   - KDE - TBD

*Issues:*

   - Icons are not uniform. Icons aren't right size in XFCE.
      - Solution: Switch default icons to Obisidian for all spins. Obisdian
      works in XFCE, MATE, GNOME, and KDE. Obsidian is the up-to-date
version of
      Faenza (current MATE icons).
   - Calamares doesn't like old LVM installs.
      - Solution: tough it out until Calmares 3.2 is released. 3.2-rc4 has
      been released. Original Goal for 3.2 release was March 2018. So
its close.
      Clearing the partitions before running installer allows for install.
   - Anaconda Crashes when pressing F12 during install phase
      - Solution: Unknown. Plan is to eventually migrate away from
      unmaintained Anaconda and move to Calamares, but due to Calamares being
      incomplete at this point in time, and testing will be required after 3.2
      completion and before migration.
   - Packages require update/upgrade/recompile
      - xf86-video-ati (should match xf86-video-amdgpu version 18.0.1)
      - nvidia-drivers (should be 390.42 to stop screen flickering
      regression)
      - mesa
         - Missing vaapi flag for Video Acceleration API (hardware decoding)
         - Missing virgl flag (enables driver for virtual machines allowing
         3D on virtio gpu)
         - Openmax (video/audio encode/decode acceleration API)