Hello Winfried ,

same for me ... I also do not tested it and I simply thought it would work to create some other shared folders in home ... but it seams not to work ... sorry

I have tried to change the home entry to some thing else and this seams to work (but not fully) ... now qmake says that "sb2: Error: Invalid target specified, aborting" ... but maybe with some additional configuration in the IDE, it is possible to solve this ...

Another way would be to create a folder in your home directory and use "mount --bind /path/to/your/big/filesystem /home/youre_home_dir" ... this will tell the kernel to rebind/remount the first given folder to the new given folder (all files in the second folder would be hidden as long as you have the other folder mounted ...). This only works under Unix (maybe there is also a way in Microsoft Windows, but I am not that familiar with this OS), but is a really powerful way to simply duplicate the access to your filesystem to as many entry points as you wish ... Not tested, but should work (maybe you also have to change some configurations in the IDE, so that the compiled program is copied to the right place ...) ...

Regards,
Stefan