Hi Chris,

right, that is the dialog I mean. I tried to create a Sailfish project, but the list is empty and Mersdk-SailfishOS-i486-x86 is not there.

Ciao
   Matthias

Am 01.07.2013 21:35, schrieb christopher.l...@thurweb.ch:
Hi Matthias

By "Kit Selection Dialog" do you mean the one that you get when you create a new project?

If so, what type of new project did you chose - I get different kits available depending on the project type.

If I choose the default Applications / Mobile Qt Applications I get only a "Qt Simulator N9" Kit - this is one I have manually added - you will probably get nothing here.

If I choose the Applications / sailfish Qt Quick Application, then I get the Mersdk-SailfishOS-i486-x86. I guess this is what you are after.

Chris

Zitat von "Matthias Barmeier" <barme...@barmeier.com>:

Hi Chris,

under Plugins - Device Support I found Mer and Remoe Linux loaded.
When I look into the Settings Dialog under Build and Run under the tab Kits Mer SDK is listed. When I run the VMs (MerSDK and Sailfish OS) and click on the Sailfish OS Butten. I can use the target dialog.

But I no kits are listed in the Kit Selection dialog.

Ciao
    Matthias