Hello again,

First, sorry for not being able to deliver this list when we pushed out
the update.
But here it is. This will be available on sailfishos.org's wiki soon too.

SailfishOS SDK IDE
==================
* 'Copy Project to writable Location?' dialog added when compiling examples
* Detecting right platform when compiling examples
* Multiple kits creation fixed when adding targets
* Rsync deployment of examples fixed
* Do not overwrite devices.xml if it's edited whileQtCreator is running

Templates/examples:
===================
* Application template deployment errors fixed
* Updated component gallery example code

SDK Maintenance Tool:
=====================
* SDK Updater fixes for OS X

Documentation
=============
* Documentation updates after revision change

Build Engine
============
* Fixes for build toolchain
* Fixes for SDK Control Center
(datailed info & exact package list can be found on SDK Control Center
before updating)

SailfishOS Emulator
* No changes

SailfishOS Target