Hi Chris,

My host OS is opensuse 12.3.I haven't tried to deinstall and reinstall SDK.
That is my last attempt.

Brad
On 11/03/2013 02:49 PM, christopher.l...@thurweb.ch wrote:
Hi Brad

you don't say what your host OS is, but my first attempt earlier this week to update a Windows installation bugged out with a missing Emulator VM.

I did a complete deinstall of the whole Sailfish SDK, reinstalled, then ran the update. The second run was flawless.

Chris

Zitat von "flash yan" <flashya...@gmail.com>:

Hi all,

At Wednesday I have updated the latest updating.It is about emulator.
After downloading,it reported install vbox error.And then,there is no emulator in my SDK.
When I clicked the emulator icon,error is shown as below:

VBoxManage: error: Details: code VBOX_E_OBJECT_NOT_FOUND (0x80bb0001), component VirtualBox, interface IVirtualBox, callee nsISupports VBoxManage: error: Context: "FindMachine(Bstr(pszVM).raw(), machine.asOutParam())" at line 563 of file VBoxManageMisc.cpp

What's wrong with this updating?

THanks.

brad_qqq